Email communications are not always secure. You should never include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.
By using Don Moen Productions, LLC’s website or mobile applications (each part of our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices described below.
How We Collect Information
Don Moen Productions, LLC, its employees, affiliates and service providers (collectively, “Don Moen Productions”) may collect certain types of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively, “Information”). “Personal Information” is information that may identify you as an individual, including, without limitation, name, address, phone number, email address, and a personal photo. If you upload a photo to the Site, the photo may be viewable by Don Moen Productions. Don Moen Productions may periodically request additional information (such as your age, gender, interests, etc.) in an effort to serve you better. “Non-Personal Information” tracks information about your computer or mobile device and how you use the Site. This information may include, without limitation, your IP address, your browser type, your device type, the date and time you access the Site, and the websites that you visited immediately before or after accessing the Site. Don Moen Productions may also collect information about event pages you visit, items you purchase and information you post to the Site.
Don Moen Productions may collect Information in various ways, including, without limitation, (i) directly from you when you create an account with Don Moen Productions, post on the Site, or contact Don Moen Productions; (ii) from third parties if you use an integrated feature on the Site; or (iii) through browser tracking tools such as cookies or web beacons. Don Moen Productions collects Information for a variety of purposes, including to enhance or improve Don Moen Productions’ services and user experience. We may allow third parties to display advertisements on the Site. These third-party advertisers may use tracking tools to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements, in order to deliver targeted advertisements and measure their effectiveness.
If you buy a CD, DVD, Songbook or make any other purchase on the Site, you may be required to enter certain financial information to complete the transaction. Don Moen Productions does not store the complete payment information (such as the credit card number, credit card expiration date, or credit card validation code ) you provide in your personal profile or during any transaction through the Site. The payment information you provide is protected, stored, and used by a third-party payment processor (Braintree) in order for them to process such transactions. Don Moen Productions may store the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, and your credit card type, so that you can readily identify the card for its use in future transactions.
How We Secure Information
Don Moen Productions understands the critical nature of online security and employs a system of complementary and redundant processes and technologies to protect your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. The Information collected by Don Moen Productions is securely stored within Don Moen Productions’ databases. Don Moen Productions employs standard and commercially reasonable security practices, such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). Please note that in using the Site, your information will travel through third-party servers.
Don Moen Productions’ payment processing partner uses advanced data encryption methods, maintains Level 1 PCI DSS Compliance, and does not store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data.
Despite the stringent safeguards employed by Don Moen Productions to protect your Information, no security system is impenetrable and Don Moen Productions cannot guaranty the security of Don Moen Productions’ databases. Don Moen Productions does not guarantee that Information you supply will not be intercepted over the Internet or through wireless communication mediums. Any Information you transmit to Don Moen Productions is at your own risk. You should never share your Don Moen Productions account information with others and should password-protect any devices that access Don Moen Productions. Further, you should avoid sending any personal information through insecure email. For more information on how to protect your information against identity theft, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s Computer Security page at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/computer-security.
How We Use Information
Don Moen Productions’ sincere intent in collecting Information is to provide you with an optimal user experience on the Site. Don Moen Productions may use Information in the following ways:
- to perform our services;
- to provide transactional communications;
- to pre-populate Information in certain forms;
- to manage your account and respond to your questions, suggestions or requests;
- to enroll you in programs or communications in which you choose to participate;
- to improve our products and services;
- for security and fraud prevention purposes;
- to customize content and advertising on the Site;
- to share with third parties performing services necessary to the operation of our business;
- to research and analyze your use of (or interest in), products, services or content on the Site;
- to measure trends and customer interests;
- to communicate with you by e-mail, mail, telephone, and mobile device;
- for promotions, contests or sweepstakes;
- to comply with applicable law, court orders, or government inquiries; and
- to perform any other functions necessary for the operation of Don Moen Productions’ business.
Further, in the operation of our business we may share aggregated Non-Personal Information with certain third parties, including, without limitation, advisors, consultants, contractors, advertisers and investors.
If you would like to close your Don Moen Productions account, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose not to provide us with certain Information. However, this may preclude you from using certain features of the Site. For example, in order to create a Don Moen Productions account and purchase products, certain Information is required. Should you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional emails or notifications from Don Moen Productions, you may opt out at any time. It may take up to 5 business days for us to process such requests. Please note that if you opt out of promotional emails, we may still send certain important communications, including, without limitation, emails related to your transactions and account activity.
Areas on the Site may allow you to post information about yourself, communicate with others, post reviews or upload ideas, graphics, icons, photographs, data, text, audio, video or other content (collectively, “Content”).
By posting any Content to the Site, you:
- 1) assign Don Moen Productions the right to use and display any and all Content as Don Moen Productions deems necessary in the normal operation of its business;
- 2) represent and warrant that use of such Content does not violate any intellectual property rights;
- 3) grant Don Moen Productions, for any Content covered by intellectual property rights, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such Content; and
- 4) indemnify Don Moen Productions against any intellectual property claims (including, without limitation, claims alleging intellectual property infringement or misappropriation) related to any Content.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, users of the Site residing in California have the right to request information about how Don Moen Productions shares certain types of personal information with third parties. Specifically, California residents have the right to request the following information:
- 1) the types of information Don Moen Productions shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year;
- 2) the names and addresses of the third parties that received such information; and
- 3) if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be readily determined, examples of the products or services marketed.
Don Moen Productions may provide this information in a standard format that is not specific to you. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Don Moen Productions pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for using Don Moen Productions!
Last Updated: March 16, 2015
Copyright © 2015 Don Moen Productions, LLC.