Have you ever heard someone say that the bass and drums are the “meat and potatoes” of every band? Why do people say that? What makes them the foundation? In this all-new release of the Don Moen Master Class Series, Don is joined by industry professionals Jason Foster & Tim Newton as they discuss issues related to building a solid rhythmic foundation for any band. They cover a range of topics including:
- Establishing “the groove”
- Practicing with a metronome and why
- Drumming on top of the beat vs behind the beat
- Playing with a click track
- Using drum fills and transitions
- Tuning your instrument
- Working together as drummer and bass guitarist
- Listening to the drummer while playing bass guitar
This DVD is a perfect companion to any bassist or drummer looking broaden their skill set. Order today!
Don’t forget to check out these other great Master Class Series DVDs:
Worship Band Workshop | Vocal Builder | Electric Guitar | Auxiliary Keyboard
There are no reviews yet.